We are currently looking for a PhD student to work on the molecular mechanisms driving seed development in Arabidopsis thaliana. See details here.
If you are interested, please send the following documents to Duarte:
- Letter of motivation
- Contacts of two referees who can provide letters of recommendation.
Prospective BSc and MSc students
We have projects available for MSc and BSc theses. If you are interested, email us your CV and motivation letter.
Prospective PhD students and post-docs
We are happy to support motivated researchers wishing to apply for independent funding opportunities. If you are interested, email us your CV, motivation letter, and names of two references. Such opportunities include:
- European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) fellowships;
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions;
- Human Frontier Science Program;
- Humboldt Foundation fellowships;
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) fellowships;
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS) fellowships;
- Other national or international funding opportunities.